Sunday, September 27, 2009

How Jace Feels About Going Back to Hospital


Enough said? Wish us luck.:)

9 comments:

  1. Good luck! Call me if you need anything tomorrow - even just a hug! 801-369-7056 Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the hospital trip goes by fast for you guys. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that all goes well this week and you don't have to stay for long. Don't forget the macaroni and cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it buddy! I know hospitals stink but you guys are so strong! Good luck and hope you get to come back quick! Miss ya! I'm prayin for you! Oh yeah haha tomorrow is advisory! Yay!! (not) I know how much you hate it, don't we all haha... Lots of Love!!
    ~Chels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't blame you! You're in are heats and prayers. Brent & Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck today! It will be over before you know it and you will be back home. Just stay tough. Love ya!
    Britt & Boys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! I hope your visit is short lived! Jace you are in our prayers always!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love You, Aunt Natalie

    ReplyDelete