I don't know how you do it! Any of you!. It is a long journey and you are all amazing in your endurance. We love you all, even the goofy brother. HEHE!
You are capturing some great pictures. I need to take my camera more often. I see your pictures and think,we've been there or been through that, but I don't have as many pictures to look back on. You'll love looking back at the details and moments that you've captured- true perspective. Keep pushing along-you're almost through the worst of it. It was great meeting you guys at Dr. Hancock's a few months ago. Keep up the good work-you give me a lot of ideas on moments I should be capturing.
what a great brother! I still can't believe how big Hayden is, I remember how he would hang out with us at cheer when he was just a little guy. And Jace is so strong and brave, he seems to handle this much better than I ever could! Hope you are doing well:)
Hi Jace its me McKenna Luthy, from school. Today at school we had wacky clothes wed. and me and Janzten wore the funniest clothes, tomorrow we get to wear funny socks. Mrs. Crowder said you might get to come on friday and I hope you get to. It will be warm soon so you can get out of the house more, stay strong. Your friend McKenna Luthy :)
Thank you for keeping us posted on how your little guy is doing. What things do you need? What would your wish list look like as a mother right now? What little things could strangers do to help you?
I don't know how you do it! Any of you!. It is a long journey and you are all amazing in your endurance. We love you all, even the goofy brother. HEHE!
ReplyDeleteYou are capturing some great pictures. I need to take my camera more often. I see your pictures and think,we've been there or been through that, but I don't have as many pictures to look back on. You'll love looking back at the details and moments that you've captured- true perspective. Keep pushing along-you're almost through the worst of it. It was great meeting you guys at Dr. Hancock's a few months ago. Keep up the good work-you give me a lot of ideas on moments I should be capturing.
ReplyDeletewhat a great brother! I still can't believe how big Hayden is, I remember how he would hang out with us at cheer when he was just a little guy. And Jace is so strong and brave, he seems to handle this much better than I ever could! Hope you are doing well:)
ReplyDeleteHi Jace its me McKenna Luthy, from school. Today at school we had wacky clothes wed. and me and Janzten wore the funniest clothes, tomorrow we get to wear funny socks. Mrs. Crowder said you might get to come on friday and I hope you get to. It will be warm soon so you can get out of the house more, stay strong. Your friend McKenna Luthy :)
ReplyDeleteHey Leathams! We hope your hard week is going OK. You continue to amaze me! We love you!
ReplyDeleteStacie
Thank you for keeping us posted on how your little guy is doing. What things do you need? What would your wish list look like as a mother right now? What little things could strangers do to help you?
ReplyDelete