Friday, May 14, 2010

Blood Drive

On several occasions, donated blood has saved Jace. There is a company out of Salt Lake who is honoring Jace and sponsoring a Blood Drive in his name next week, May 19th. Jace and I are actually going to attend, so I can donate (my A Positive blood!). If you are in the Salt Lake area, we would love your support in filling the blood bank in that Salt Lake area. Here is the information:

PSS
BLOOD DRIVE
3044 South 1030 West – Bloodmobile (Parking Lot)
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
To schedule your appointment, or for more information, contact Cindy Lee  @ (801) 977-0848
If you have Eligibility Questions, Please Call 1-866-236-3276
Donor ID is required

Leave me a comment if you have any questions. I would really love to see some familiar faces! You'll notice you have to SCHEDULE an appointment, so if you think you can make it, call the number and get a time. Jace is worried that I'll be too big of a wimp to actually go through with it, but I keep telling him I'm really tough. Then I show him my muscles and he laughs. I'm excited for him to see how those bags of blood that magically appeared in his hospital room- came to be. For once, he won't be the one with the needle stuck in him either. Yay Jace!


5 comments:

  1. We are considering coming down, but do I have to do something special to be a donor? You stated donor id? I have never donated before, but would love to do it if they will let me. Are you guys going to be there the whole time? You can email me at nicholescharms@comcast.net. Thanks Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy! I haven't been to your blog in too long..but I visited just in time. I am on call..but if I don't work shawn and I will BOTH be there for sure..we are excited. I don't see Rexburg faces nearly enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell my boy that i love him!! Also, please please please please call me this summer so i can come over and play with all my favorite people. I'll go crazy with boredom otherwise! I love you all. Love, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve and I can't donate because of a recent trip we took to Roatan (12 month deferal) but we'd love to come see you! Let me know if that would be okay:) 801-369-7056

    ReplyDelete