Jace's numbers were high enough to receive treatment this morning, so we were back at it. This time we were able to stay in Rexburg, so the ride home was much better. I motivated myself to pull out the laptop just now by remembering that a picture says a thousand words. I feel like I always say the same things after treatments, so I'll just post the photos and let them speak for themselves.
Taking Jace back for his Lumbar Puncture (If I take pictures, then I forget to cry...He's awake and nervous, so I hate when he has to go without us!)
Jace had a great appetite when he awoke! He actually finished that whole plate of pancakes.
On our way to Dr. Hancock's...to receive two more meds through his port...
Four months down...we can do it.
Thanks for the pictures. You're right, they do say a thousand words. I had no idea, yet I did from your words, how agonizing it must be to watch him go. That first picture gets me though and I'm not sure how I could be as tough as you and watch him go without running after. Your words on this blog are very powerful, but then to add these pictures puts an even greater perspective on those rough times you are enduring. We love you guys more than words can say.
ReplyDeleteWhat a stinkin cute kid! Man, I love you guys!
ReplyDeleteAmy, Matt, Hayden and Jace just letting you guys know we are still here with you in this journey. Haven't posted in a long time but we are still here just the same. Reading, praying and loving your sweet family. Just wanted to pass along a quote I came across. "Somewhere someone is looking for exactly what you have to offer. -Louise L. Hay" That is so very true for your wonderful writing and many pictures that you share with us. Somehow always helping to put our lives into perspective even without saying a word.
ReplyDeleteLots of love and prayers always, Erin and Family
Your pictures tell many stories which touch our hearts and reach our minds! Keep the faith and always know you are all loved very deeply!
ReplyDeleteKeep it up!! You guys are in our prayers and thoughts often. Jace, you are one tough dude!!
ReplyDeleteIt says alot that you can go through all of this one morning and still kick Hank's you know what at super mario a few hours later! Love you buddy!
ReplyDelete